Sunday, January 25, 2009

Personality Style: Distractedly Organized

It's funny to think about it, but these two words describe exactly who I am, or maybe just who I have become. I always have a million and one things going on in my life and I think over time it has turned me into somebody who is very easily distracted. However, I still remain extremely organized and anal. I didn't think it would be possible to combine the two of these traits, but possible or not it has happened. My mind is the best example of this, I know in my head what I want to do and how long each task will take and what my plans are for each day. I wake up determined to get through that organized list in my head. But as soon as I get up my mind begins to process that list and I get started, things are going good, then I get distracted. At the end of the day though most of my to-do's somehow still get done so I guess it's not a bad thing, except for those nights I stay up way too late finishing the to-do's because I couldn't get them to-done during my distractedly organized day.
Not a resolution because then it might just get broken but this year I might try to work on getting the to-do's done with as little distraction as possible to get me a few more winks of sleep each night.
And to help me do this I'm going to turned to the newly re-launched Virtually Organized Blog. I participated last year in a procrastination challenge, still loving my new pantry, and have followed Debbie's Blog since then so I'm looking forward to the new site.

And by the way, I'm supposed to be working on my paper for my marketing class right now, but surprisingly got distracted.

Peace Out...Cub Scout!!!
Photobucket

1 comment:

kim said...

i am your complete opposite in that regard. i can not organize anything