Monday, January 12, 2009

Not Me Monday



I can't believe it's already Monday again and time for Not Me Monday.

It wasn't me who thought last week took forever to get through, no way would the first week back to work after almost 2 weeks off seem to drag on and on.

And no way did I turn 29 years old last week, that's just impossible because I know for a fact last week I was only 25 years old and not a year away from 30.

Never in a million years would I not Blog since last Not Me Monday, that's just so unlike me to not Blog every single day, as if I have a busy life or something.

Last but not least, no way did I spend 45 minutes at Lowe's, the man's crafty store, getting supplies for my latest project, I mean they have everything at Joann's and Michael's so why would I need to go to the man's store. And it wasn't me who snuck out to Lowe's at the kids nap time because I needed to concentrate on what to get as we established last week that I don't sneak out at nap time.

Peace Out...Cub Scout!!!
Photobucket

No comments: