Saturday, January 24, 2009

H2H: Taylor's Window

Here is the first completed task for Project House to Home...which I think I'm going to just call H2H for short. This one is a special project because I made the whole thing, yes even the curtain rod. I was feeling very crafty and decided instead of buying the rod I would just make one out of pvc pipe, metal brackets, and screws. Then I sewed up the curtains with some fabric I had got off the clearance rack at Joann's a few weeks ago. I love the way it looks and matched Taylor's room so perfectly. Taylor's room underwent a transformation in summer into a pink, black, and white chic hangout, click here to see how well this curtain matches the rest of the room.
Peace Out...Cub Scout!!!
Photobucket

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.