Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Out Of The Mouths - Fakey Stories

This weekend Taylor & I were having a typical mommy/daughter conversation that went totally haywire. Really I'm not ready for this girl to grow up. Taylor was telling me about her week at school and mentioned her and a friend doing fakey stories. Fakey what?!? I had to ask, and am sorry I did. It went down a little like this.

M: What's a fakey story?
T: Want me to tell you one?
M: Of course!!
T: So Reed my boyfriend comes to my house in his car and picks me up for a date and we go to Tommy's because I really want a chili cheeseburger and then he asks me for a kiss and I slapped him. There that's a fakey story.

I wish I had a tape recorder and a mirror because I don't remember what I said first and I can only imagine what my face looked like.


Peace Out...Cub Scout!!!
Photobucket

1 comment:

Kylee said...

oh my goodness....taylor is too darn funny LOL