Saturday, January 3, 2009

Out Of The Mouths - Kid Treatment

It seems every day that the kids are saying something that will just crack us up and I figured what better way to document those than here. Plus it gives my readers something funny to laugh at too. So here we go with the first feature of 2009...Out of the Mouths.

This morning I made the kids some eggs for breakfast, just simple scrambled eggs. Actually I can't take credit for all of it either. Taylor loves to help in the kitchen and while I was straightening up the house she got the eggs from the fridge, cracked them in a bowl, scrambled them, then poured them into a pan on the stove. My part was to just cook them up since she knows she can't do that part yet.
I put the eggs onto plates and got both Taylor & Cody set up at the table. Taylor looks at me, looks at the eggs and the conversation proceeds like this

Taylor: You forgot the pepper
Me: Oops, sorry I didn't know you liked pepper now
Taylor: Gees, is this anyway to treat a kid?

Peace Out...Cub Scout!!!
Photobucket

1 comment:

Deidre said...

That's so Taylor! Can't wait to hear more. Keep 'em coming!