Thursday, January 1, 2009

Ok Grandma Today Is The Day

I've been staring at my Christmas tree for way too long now. It's been driving me crazy I wanted to take it down and get the house back in order last weekend....but my Grandma's rule was never take down the tree until the 1st of the year or else bad luck for a whole year. I know I know a total wives tale...except my Grandma has more power now in heaven looking over me than she did when she was with us on earth. Therefore I listen and obey. My house was actually quite comical on Saturday as I cleaned around the tree keeping it fully decorated simply moving it around from one place to another. I guess thats the benefit of tile floors it slid very easily from one place to another. I'm happy to say though that today is the 1st and the tree has been completely put away and will sit in the garage for the next 11 months. Wow!! In 11 short months we will be pulling that out and starting the Holidays all over again. Ok I know that wasn't necessary...but it's the truth. Time flies!!!

Grandma, I know you are reading this up above while you watch the Rose Parade today so please understand the struggle I had, for you, to not put the tree away and get order back in my house as you watch over our family this year. Miss ya, Love ya, Mean it. :-)

Peace Out...Cub Scout!!!
Photobucket

No comments: