Monday, January 26, 2009

Not Me Monday

Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This Blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her Blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.


Hmmm...Last week is sort of a blur, being a short 4 day week it flew by. Let's try to figure out just what it is that I didn't happen to do last week.
First off, I didn't I look into the Masters program, I'm already so over school and looking so forward to November being done that there is no way in the world that I'm crazy enough to consider going through with getting my Master's come January 2010.
I didn't cook a real dinner last night per Taylor's request, steak & fresh green beans & potatoes. And even if I did it wouldn't be a surprise since I cook all the time.
Sunday wasn't spent in my pajamas, with the exception of a 30 minute trip to the store. I mean seriously why would I stay in my pj's all day and just chill & relax the whole day.
I'm not going through withdrawals waiting for Desperate Housewives to come back, they are only off for 3 weeks which will fly by so it's not driving me mad crazy that it's not on now.
Last, but never least, two hours were not wasted on Saturday night looking at knitting patterns to find perfect summer ones to make for Taylor, and I didn't find the cutest one ever and already start on it.

Peace Out...Cub Scout!!!
Photobucket

2 comments:

Secret Mom Thoughts said...

I didn't spend Sunday in my jammies either :)

Lexie Loo, Lily, Liam & Dylan Too said...

I stayed in my pj's all day Wednesday and Thursday! Wednesday was by choice, Thursday was an accident. I had PLANNED to get dressed! Enjoy those pj days!