Tuesday, January 13, 2009

29 Years Young

Last week I had arguably the most difficult birthday ever, turning 29 years old, er I mean young, was tough on me. The day was great and it has nothing to do with the celebration of my birthday. The hard part was the acceptance that I'm getting older, and even more so how stinking fast it goes by. As the days pass and I get closer to my 30th birthday (359 days to be exact, thanks Mom for the MySpace countdown clock to remind me every day your my mom you are supposed to support me not make it worse, lol) I'm starting to come to grips with it and you know something, it's ok to get older. I have spent the last few days looking back and thinking not of how old I am but where I'm going and what I've accomplished in my 29 years. and I'm darn proud. Well just see one year from now when the big 30 hits if I can keep up this optimistic attitude.

Peace Out...Cub Scout!!!
Photobucket

4 comments:

Kylee said...

You should be proud!! BTW, happy belated birthday!

kim said...

please! you're a baby! 29 is the perfect perfect perfect age btw.

kim said...

please! you're a baby! 29 is the perfect perfect perfect age btw.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.