Monday, January 5, 2009

Not Me Monday

I’ve been reading these Not Me Mondays over at MckMama and decided that come 2009 I would jump on and join the fun. Very therapeutic to get some of the crazy things that I have done throughout the week out in the open. So I give to you my First Ever and First of 2009 Not Me Monday!!!

It wasn’t me who bought way too much yarn over the last week knowing full well that I don’t have the time to use all of this yarn anytime in the next 10 years but still continue to buy more and more yarn.

Mentioning yarn it wasn’t me who let Taylor skip naptime the other day so me and her could run to Joann’s to buy more random crafty stuff that we didn’t really need.

Nor would I lie to Cody when he asked me if I was going to sneak out and go shopping while he took his nap, like I do it all the time or something? Mommies don’t lie to their kids or sneak out while they are napping.

No way would I be the one who got all excited when we drove through the Walmart parking lot and screamed when I saw the Christmas stuff just hit 75% off and no way in the world did I fill a shopping cart with stuff simply because it was cheap.

And never in a million years would I be the person that had so much on her mind this morning as I went back to work after 12 days off that I would actually wear tennis shoes with my slacks and not dress shoes and not even notice until I got on the train this morning. That only happens in dreams not in real life.

And for my mom, so she can get it off her conscience too, she didn’t convince somebody at the front of the line to get tickets for us as the Rose Parade float viewing so we didn’t have to wait in the hour-long line. That’s never something a Grandma would do for her grandchildren.

Nope Not Me (or my mom)!!!

Wow! That felt good.


Peace Out...Cub Scout!!!
Photobucket

2 comments:

Kylee said...

I'm LOL at the one about sneaking out during naptime. Truett has started asking me everyday at naptime, "Mom, are you going to take a nap too? SURE I AM! LOL

Lexie Loo, Lily, Liam & Dylan Too said...

Glad you're joining in!