Monday, January 19, 2009

Not Me Monday

Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

Mondays seem to just sneak right up on me and are here before I know it. Back to work and the daily grind, but Not Me Monday's make it a bit better, or at least appear to when I look back at all the crazy things that I didn't do last week.

No way am I Blogging at this hour, I should be in bed and enjoying my extra night of sleep since tomorrow is a Holiday.

It's not me who is taking the kids to school tomorrow even though it's a Holiday and I'm off work. It's not like I have a list of a million and one things that I need to get done. Besides it's not my kids who would rather to go to school on pajama day and hang out with their friends than be drug around from store to store while I look for the perfect curtain rods tomorrow.

Last week I didn't finish knitting the most adorable pink cardigan sweater with super cute eyelets for Taylor. And no it was not complete in one week, that would have been a lot of knitting to do. And no I'm not going to Blog about it and post pictures of this adorable sweater because I'm so darn proud of it. Plus there is not a matching hat now for said sweater.

Finally, Friday night me and a group of my friends on the train did not order a pizza and have it delivered to one of the stations on our route home because we were starving. I mean really, how do you have a pizza delivered to a train that only stops for seconds at each stop? And I did not run off the train in search of pizza at agreed stop to meet the pizza guy because he didn't know what train car we were in.

Peace Out...Cub Scout!!!
Photobucket

1 comment:

Wayne said...

great not me monday, congrats on the competion of the pink cardigan