Saturday, August 2, 2008

Aguas frescas

I think I found my new favorite drink, aguas frescas. This stuff is the best. For lunch today we decided to stop by the brand new Vallarta they just built down the street from our house. With lunch I decided to try this aquas fresca stuff that my dad, mom, and sister rave about. I got the pineapple and Jeremy got the mango, both absolutely yummy. It's like water with fruit and sugar. I love how refreshing tasting it and not sugary like soda but not plain like water. While at the Vallarta I also pick up some of their catering menus and decided that is where we are going to get the food for Cody's party. And the best thing ever, they sell the drink mix stuff so I can make some aguas fresca for his party too.

1 comment:

Kylee said...

Mmmm sounds yummy! I guess we don't have that place here :(