Monday, July 28, 2008

Monthly Organizing Round-Up - Master Bathroom Part II




A few days ago I posted the outcome of my master bathroom organizing round-up. Laura, being the awesome Org Junkie she is, advised me to add some baskets under the sinks. Who would have known that a few simple baskets would make such a difference. The following is a synopsis of my original post, with the updated baskets under the sink pic and a few other drawers that I was happy with the outcome of.


Under the sink before...

And after...Love the baskets!!!

One of my drawers before....And after

Finally, the biggest transformation drawer...

Ahhh...and after...

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow looks great, what a big change.

Kylee said...

makes me want to go organize my bathroom!

Anonymous said...

Love the transformation - absolutely gorgeous!

Stephanie Kay said...

It's amazing the difference the right container can make! Way to go!

Forgetfulone said...

Wow! The baskets were perfect for your space. Good job!

Anonymous said...

Great job! I just followed you at Twitter. Looks like I have the honor of being your first follower! Yea!!

Jen
http://www.ListPlanIt.com

Anonymous said...

Gotta tell you ... it was your photos that inspired me to get my act together and tackle my bathroom drawers. Thanks!