Saturday, July 26, 2008

Busy busy week

Work and school this week have kept me pretty busy. School wise...well you all know what I've been doing there, still trudging through these last few weeks of statistics looking forward to the end of this class...August 18th!!

Work wise things have been crazy. One of my co-workers was out on vacation so I had to play double duty and handle some things for her in addition to my current insane workload. The only saving grace for me to make it through last week was knowing that Friday I would be (seriously, how would I survive without Summer Fridays??). I had a good Thursday afternoon though and finished up a lot of staffing open ends. As soon as all of these open jobs are closed I think things should slow down some.

The challenge however of filling these positions is our pending move. Yup, you heard that right our offices are finally moving....Thursday!!! We will be moving from the historical NBC lot of Burbank to the huge, giant, did I say monstrous Universal Lot. I went by the space this week to check it out and they have really done a great job and it looks super nice. It's still tough simply because it's change and change is rarely easy in the beginning. Each time my office moves I always have a hard time and end up walking to my old office a couple of days during the first few weeks. This is my first time moving my office across town though so I'm hoping that doesn't happen this time.

No comments: