Monday, July 28, 2008

Monthly Organizing Round-Up - Kids Bathroom

I was so pleased with the results in the master bathroom (especially after I followed the tip from Laura on baskets for underneath the sink...more to come on that later), that instead of waiting I decided to tackle the kids bathroom right away. And boy, I had no idea that their bathroom was so bad...eek! I think they put everything in one drawer when they are done with it regardless of where it goes. No more of that though, with the baskets and organizers everything has a place.

The "junk drawer" of the kids bathroom

Ahhh..nice and clean


Under the sink a jumbled mess of stuff
And now an organized save haven for all bathroom related stuff.
I even broke out the good old label maker to give it that finished feel.


These challenges are so much fun!! It feels great to once again get some order in my hectic crazy life. Walking into a nicely organized bathroom makes me want to do the whole house. But that will have to wait as I do have homework, work, and kids to tend to.

5 comments:

Kylee said...

Everything looks great! I love organizing....I'll have to check that blog out!

Anonymous said...

wow those look awesome and so organized. it reminds me of right before school when I was little. my mom always got everything so organized. looks great

Stephanie Kay said...

Looks great! I bet it helps your kids find their stuff quicker having it all organized.

Forgetfulone said...

They are so much fun! I love your labels.

Lindsay said...

Those are by far the most organized drawers/cupboards I've ever seen - way to go!