Friday, July 11, 2008

Club 33 @ Disneyland

Tomorrow is the big day I've been waiting for. A group of friends, Jeremy, and I are going to Club 33 at Disneyland. Club 33 is an exclusive members only place hidden within Disneyland where club members can go eat and have a drink. It's also the only place within the entire park that serves alcohol. To give you a quick background the Club has a 14 year waiting list and it practically takes an act of God to get in so I'm gosh darn excited I'm getting a chance. I found out about this place a few months ago and ever since I first heard about it I put it on my bucket list of things to do. Never in a million years though did I actually think I would get to go. Here is a link that gives more details about the Club.

http://disneylandclub33.com/

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is great info to know.