Saturday, July 26, 2008

Monthly Organizing Round-Up - Master Bathroom

I've always been a bit anal when it comes to cleaning and have always had a clean room, apartment, and house. I can still remember the best thing to ever happen to me during my childhood, we moved to a bigger house and I no longer had to share a room with my sister. It was the best thing to have a clean organized room all the time. And quite funny I might add to watch my sister pull something from her closet only to have half her room end up on her head. Ahhh....Sister, somethings never change.

However, it seems things are really changing. As my life continues to get more and more busy; work, school, two very active young ones the challenge to keep it all balanced is taking a toll on me and the part that has been neglected is the house. Now don't get me wrong, the house is still clean, but not clean and organized to the standards that I like. Which brings me to the point of this blog. I have been lurking for a few months on a blog I stumbled upon, The Org Junkie, and have been watching people participate in the Monthly Organizing Round-Up. I enjoy seeing the before and after pictures of the spaces and how much better things look.



It was like a light bulb went off in my head as I was reading her blog one day and I realized that The Org Junkie and her Monthly Round-Up is my way to get things back in order in my house. So here I sit, with my first challenge complete. (Well for the most part, I still want to do the kids bathroom and I need to now get some new baskets for under the sink now that I know what's left after I purged stuff that I no longer need or use). And now for your viewing pleasure, the before and after pictures of my master bathroom under the sink and the drawers.










If I had to pick a favorite drawer outcome this one wins...

1 comment:

Laura said...

Hello! I'm loving the baskets in the drawers, yeehaw!! One under the sink as well for the bottles would look great as well. Love my containers :)

You did a great job, thanks so much for joining in!!