Wednesday, July 16, 2008

The best thing about Kindergarten

First off, what is the right way to spell Kindergarten or Kindergarden? That should be the first thing they teach you. On our way to school this morning we had our morning conversation about general stuff. Cody looks for tractors, buses, and motorcycles and Taylor informs me that when we get to school I'm not to give her kisses on the lips because it will mess up her lipstick (which is really just glitter clear chap stick). Today though Taylor was telling me how excited she was that very soon she was going to be starting Kindergarten. I asked her what she was most excited about and her response was "In Kindergarten I'll get my own desk and the top comes up on the desk so I can store my work inside of it"

Oh the joys of a child. The most exciting thing is a desk with a top that raises up. It's the little things in life.

1 comment:

Kylee said...

How cute! She's gonna be a stylin' Kindergartner!