Monday, July 28, 2008

QHYSA Finally Found It

So this may not seem like much to you but to me it's super cool. You see, when my sister and I were younger we used to play softball on a league through Quartz Hill Youth Sports Association. It was the greatest league ever for those wanting to just play some good old softball/baseball/t-ball and not have to worry about who was the best player out there on the field and scouts watching you. It was really just a good fun times sorta of thing. Practice was once a week and then a game on Saturday so it didn't take up too much time and still allowed for other activities. A few years ago when Taylor was three I was looking for a website or something for the league to get an idea of when Taylor would be old enough to play. Well I couldn't find anything on the league, the age requirements, or how to sign up. I got pretty bummed about it and put it in the back of mind for the last few years. This weekend though, something told me to go to the trusty old Google and see what I could find. And low and behold, I found an entire website devoted to the league now, QHYSA!!!! Not only was it a gold mine of information, but I also found out the best news ever. Taylor will be old enough to join the league and play t-ball next year. I took a stroll down memory lane as I read all about the league, looked at pictures, and the newsletters. I can still remember getting those newsletters every week hoping to find my name in the Player of the Week section. I'm so excited that Taylor will get to experience the game as I did growing up.

1 comment:

Kylee said...

How fun! BTW, LOVE the new header! Where did you make it?