Friday, July 11, 2008

Re-decorating the house

Actually I'm not even sure that re-decorate is the right word I should be using as we have yet to decorate our house since we moved in two years ago.
After we begun painting the family room a little bit ago I got the bug to start getting the kids rooms all nice and cute. My bug was further rushed when I found the perfect bed for Cody at a price I couldn't pass up. This led to the painting of Cody's room which then of course brought on Taylor's desire to get her "new" room. Their rooms are now painted, except for the finishing touches. I'm very happy with the colors and have tons of ideas to make the perfect rooms for them. Taylor's is going to be a pink, black, and white modern girly girl retreat while Cody is getting a grown up boys sports room.

No comments: