Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Halloween costumes

Sure, you might say what are you talking about, Halloween is still two months away. And yes you are right, but you don't understand about me and Halloween. I never used to get all that excited over the day, until Cody came along. Of course I have had a good time with Halloween when Taylor was born but as soon as Cody entered the picture and I could do matching costumes for the both of them my love for Halloween skyrocketed. It gives me a chance to be creative and get into the Holiday spirit, but I digress.

The point of my blog was to tell you that I have figured out the most perfect costume's for them this year. Well I can't take the credit completely. My co-worker, Angie, was telling me about her nieces and nephews and how she wanted to dress them up in the Alice and Wonderland theme. Super cute idea, by the way. Well it hit me then, I knew exactly what I wanted to do for Taylor and Cody.

Taylor will be a cute white bunny rabbit and Cody will be a magician!!!

2 comments:

Robin said...

Nice blog. Saw you on cafemom. Hope you will stop by mine too. I'm also here on blogspot:) I have 3 blog. I know it seems like allot but they all kind of intertwined. Would love a comment or some feedback if ya can. Have a great day!

amylane said...

What a great idea. What does Taylor think about being a bunny? lol I think we are leaing towards scooby doo and the gang. Lou wants to be Fred and Hope, Daphne, Isaac will be scooby. I will be Velma and Bob will be Shaggy.LOL Won't we be cute?.