Wednesday, August 13, 2008

On Vacation -- No, not from Blogging

I figured I would have a ton of time to Blog this week since...I'm on VACATION!!! However, that is so far from the truth it makes me laugh out loud. I decided I need a break from the stresses of work and time to focus on myself and the kids so I did just that and took some much needed time off work. A chance to detox, relax, and reorganize. That being said I promised myself Monday morning that I was going to focus on what I planned during this week and not get sucked into the World Wide Web. The results, well worth it, I have had a great week spending time with the kids and the house is looking better than it has the past few months. The kids rooms are coming together nicely (watch for the blogs on that) and I even have started to gather stuff for their upcoming bathroom re-do, out with the duckies in with surfboards.

1 comment:

Kylee said...

I'm glad you're getting some time off. Can't wait to see the new bathroom - sounds cute!