Sunday, August 3, 2008

Spa Di Da Kids

Today my mom took Taylor out for her very first Spa Day. In just a few short weeks Taylor will be starting Kindergarten so today was her special day to celebrate and enjoy being a girly girl in preparation for the big leap into school. Spa Day was done at the perfect place for kids, Spa Di Da Kids. From the looks of the pictures, and Taylor talking about it nonstop since she got home I would have to say she had a really good time.

(I can't take credit for the cute titles for each picture, I stole those from my mom)

Before: Spa Di Da
Step 1: Get the perfect manicure
Step 2: Orangesicle Facial
Step 3: Apply makeup carefully


Step 4: Sparkle like a Rock Star

Step 5: Wash your hair

Step 6: Have curls put into your hair

Step 7: Make sure every curl is in place

Tada: After Spa Di Da! Super Star DIVA!!!

1 comment:

Kylee said...

That is too stinkin cute! Taylor looks so grown up and like she had a great time! I always love her hand on the hip pics! LOL