Sunday, August 24, 2008

What a weekend

I knew that my weekend was going to be busy, but I had no idea just how busy. Or how tired I was going to be tonight. Whew, a quick re-cap.

Friday Night: Stopped by IKEA on my way home from work and got the stuff to finish up the kids bathrooms. Then got home and stayed up until almost midnight finishing up the bows and bow holder.

Saturday Morning: Had to run to Old Navy to get the kids some jeans for Back to School. All the jeans in the store for kids were only $7.00 a pair, awesome!! Thanks Mom for the heads up on the best shopping deal of the weekend.

Saturday Mid-Morning: 1st Birthday Party for Little Zoe. She is so adorable!! She wouldn't let me hold her like she did the week before at the park but I'm guessing it was only because there were so many people around at the party. Next weekend when she comes to our house for Cody's party she better be my friend again. :-)

Saturday Afternoon and Beyond: Let the party begin!!! I began my trek down to Rancho Palos Verdes where we were meeting up to go hit up the restaurant followed by a bar. First off though we had to decorate the Bachelorette. We then headed to Union Cattle for dinner at a place where you can actually ride a bull. After dinner we strolled down to the strip of bars in Hermosa Beach and finished off the evening, or shall I say early morning at Lighthouse Cafe. For sake of keeping this a family blog I will leave out the details. Let's just say a good time was had by all.

Whew...So that was my weekend in a nut shell. Tomorrow my little boy turns 3 so keep an eye for his special birthday post.

No comments: