Wednesday, August 27, 2008

The bathroom re-do

The bathroom re-do for the kids is now complete. Well, except for a single hand towel that I need to get for the counter so people do not dry their hands on the hanging ones. I just haven't found the perfect one yet. I'm going to head out on Friday though and see if I can find the one that is going to finish off the bathroom.


Before: Rubber Duckies


After: Tropical Paradise

The towels I don't want anybody to use



The counter top (minus the hand towel)



Fishy rugs on the floor


5 comments:

Unknown said...

I love the new bathroom! it's so cute. Where did you get those fishy rugs and where the hell were you this morning...LOL

Tina said...

That is so cute! I love the bright colors!

Allison said...

The new look is awesome! I love the tropical theme!

Jess said...

Thanks! The rugs came from IKEA.

amylane said...

Jess that looks awesome. I love it.