Saturday, August 30, 2008

Cody's Birthday Party

Today we celebrated Cody's 3rd Birthday with a family get together. Even though it was just family we still had close to 20 people. With the craziness of August I decided to shrink the list a bit and make it easy on myself by throwing a small birthday bash. I made some yummy dips, one spinach and one artichoke (which I must post the recipe for) and then we had food from the Vallarta, cake and ice cream. Cody opened his presents and got more stuff than he will ever need. But he had a blast and finally towards the end got into opening presents. Taylor had to kick off the opening of presents for Cody because he wasn't all that interested at first. All in all it was a perfect day and my Little Stud had a great time.




1 comment:

Kylee said...

Awww, I'm glad he had a good birthday. Oh yeah, LOVE Taylor's bandanna dress/shirt! LOL