Monday, August 25, 2008

Happy 3rd Birthday Cody!!!

Today my little guy turned 3 years old. Wow!! He is growing up so fast. I wish I could stop time as it seems to just keep going faster and faster. My little baby boy is growing up into a little man. He has changed so much from when he was born with his long black hair, but one thing remains the same. My Cody is a complete sweetheart but totally all boy at the same time. My favorite quality about Cody is the compassion that he shows towards people. He doesn't like to play favorites and his favorite saying is "I love all of them". His personality is really starting to show and he can go from happy to mad at the drop of a hat but in a matter of seconds he is back to happy and sweet.

Cody at 3 months old...look at his hair

Tonight at his birthday dinner. When you ask him how old he is he won't say three. Instead he holds up three fingers and says "Like this many".
The many faces of Cody

3 comments:

Kylee said...

Awww, happy belated birthday Cody! Hope it was a great one! Can't wait to see pictures from your party!

Lexie Loo, Lily, Liam & Dylan Too said...

Happy belated birthday, Cody! He is so handsome and so grown up!

amylane said...

Happy Belated Birthday Cody. I can't believe how grown up all these boys have become. It's crazy. Louis makes that same cute cheesy face with the teeth and squinty eyes. I love it.