Thursday, December 18, 2008

Time to Catch Up

I know, I know...The last thing you probably remember me saying was that I was going to take part in National Blog Posting Month and post everyday in November....I'm proud to say I made it almost half a month, but then reality kicked in and I realized this idea was literally setting me up for failure. There is no realistic way that during the craziness of: a new job, Holidays, school, and the kids that this would happen. Only never did I think that taking on that challenge would result in me taking such a long break from Blogging. It happened though, and now I'm back at it.
So what brings me to this point, you saw it yesterday...Snow in Southern California!!! That is what it takes to give me time to sit down and Blog. I'm at the train station right now waiting for my train to get in and find myself with the necessary items:

laptop+internet connection+stranded in a train station=Blog Time



Peace Out...Cub Scout!!!
Photobucket

1 comment:

Kylee said...

Welcome back to the world of blogging! We miss you...MAW is super boring these days. :(