Sunday, December 28, 2008

Drive By - Knitting Calendar

Before I start this Blog I need to give you a backstory, or else you might read it and simply call the cops on my mom for doing drive bys in the neighborhood. My mom and dad live in our neighborhood just a few streets away, which is a total blessing. Anyways as soon as we moved into this neighborhood my mom started this thing of doing drive-bys (please keep reading it's not what you think, lol). When my mom is out shopping if she sees something that she knows Jeremy, me, or the kids will like she buys it then drives by our house leaves it on the porch and calls me on the phone to tell me to go to the porch. It's totally cool and totally random and always an awesome surprise. Now onto this post...


Yesterday I'm working on getting the house back in order and finding places for all of the new toys when my phone rings. I answer the phone and it's my mom with her famous words "Go check your porch". Woo-hoo! Drive By!! Goody time!!! I go to the porch and there are 2 trays of brownies, yes Jeremy's brownies that he loved eating on Christmas Eve. But then there was a Barnes & Noble bag, hmmm was it for me or the kids?? I opened the bag and screamed...It was the calendar I had been eyeing, 2009 Knitting-A-Day calendar. This calendar is the best. It has a ton of new knitting patterns, pictures and instructions to. I already flipped through the whole calendar and looked at every single pattern. I'm sure that is against the law since I should be only looking at them as each day passes. But it's my calendar so my rules. Thanks Mom!!!!



Peace Out...Cub Scout!!!
Photobucket

1 comment:

Kylee said...

what a neat idea for a calendar!