Friday, December 19, 2008

Black Friday

Well you know that a Thanksgiving post has to be followed by one about Black Friday...It was a given and go ahead and admit it you were expecting it.
Black Friday this year I decided to lay low as far as the getting up before the sun and freezing outside. I took kid duty and stayed in my nice warm bed until they woke up then hit the shopping at about 9:00 a.m. There were some pretty good deals out there....probably the best 2 deals though came outside of the Black Friday Early Deals. Friday night we decided to make a trip to one of the many Wal-marts in the area in search of a few things that they were sold out of at our normal Wal-mart. This led us into a Wal-mart having an unpublicized Super Friday Night Deal which included something that Jeremy and I had been looking for...throw pillows for the new couch. Woo-hoo!! We had been looking at pillows but it was going to cost us a small fortune to get the amount we wanted. The pillows were on sale for $2.50 a piece for micro fiber solid color pillows. Score!!!
My next good deal came Saturday morning at Michael's. There is a space in the house next to the formal dining room that is basically a nook cutout....too deep for a bookcase but not wide enough to put a hutch in. Frustrating,,,until I saw the ad for Michael's. They had on sale a super cute table that would fit perfectly in this nook and also give me some workspace to put some crafting stuff. I love the way it looks!!!



Peace Out...Cub Scout!!!
Photobucket

No comments: