Saturday, December 27, 2008

Another Year...Another Dooney

Jeremy surprised me this year with a Dooney & Bourke bag. We had made a deal that Christmas this year would be our new furniture but we both broke that promise, I got him a GPS that he had been eyeing, so it's ok. Christmas time is always when I get my Dooney bags and this makes me love the Holidays even more. This year's bag is not just a purse though it's a tote bag perfect for holding everything I need on my daily train rides to and from work. This bag will hold it all, my lunch, knitting, wallet, and keys. So perfect and so cute. Add to the size and functionality that it is the 150th anniversary bag celebrating the Macy's Thanksgiving Parade and I would have to say that Jeremy did very well this year for Christmas. I'm so excited to go back to work and get to use my new bag...well not excited enough to cut my vacation short but you get the idea of how in love I with my new bag.

I took the picture from the internet because I don't feel like going and getting my camera, taking a pic an having to upload it.

But I had to show you a picture so you could just see how darn cute it is!!!!! :-)



Peace Out...Cub Scout!!!
Photobucket

No comments: