Friday, September 5, 2008

New Feature - Girls Night Out (GNO)

I'm going to start yet another new feature on my Blog, because well it's simply fun to me to have themes of stuff. And plus, when I have "features" it seems that my Blog is organized in some silly sort of way. This new feature of mine is going to be called Girls Night Out, or GNO for short. Yes, that was inspired by the Miley Cyrus song, Girls Night (GNO).

Anyways, back to purpose of GNO posts. My GNO posts will be about my nights out with the girls. Most of these nights out take place on weeknights with My Girls from the train. However, I do also have nights out with my mom, Sister, and Taylor which will also go in this. Oh, and there is also those times where me and the girls from work go out so those will be here too. Basically, the equation goes like this. Going Out+Food+Fun+Girls=GNO.

Recent GNO's have included
- Dinner at PF Chang's
- Dinner & Music at The Wing Spot
- Dinner at my house
- Dinner at Castaways (which I will post pictures from since the view is amazing)

The most recent GNO was just last night, Americana @ Brand. A wonderful evening that deserves a post specifically on it's own.