Thursday, September 4, 2008

New Feature - Christmas Wish List

Brilliant I tell you, that's exactly what I am. But tell me, really is this not the best idea?!?!? Ok, so I'm constantly on the Internet, well of course we all are, right? Now at this exact minute, you are on the Internet reading my Blog. Point made.

Another thing I'm constantly on the Internet doing is browsing shopping websites. And what is right around the corner, nothing other than the biggest reason to shop every year, Christmas.

Well, I figured what better way to keep track of all those cool things that I think the kids have to have than my Blog. I started keeping a list in my Blackberry which is good when I'm out and about but most times I find stuff online so might as well and just post here so I can keep the link and reviews all in one place. Plus an added benefit, maybe my readers will come to my Blog and see something they think their own kiddos will love. So it's really a win-win situation. Also, if you have a toy that I post as a want, please feel free to let me know your honest opinion of the toy and whether it's a good buy or not.

There, now all in one place I will have My Kids Christmas Wish List, well not really their Wish List, but my Wish List for them.

1 comment:

Kylee said...

Good idea! I'm sure I'll get some good ideas from you!