Monday, September 1, 2008

Back to School Preparation

Whew, what a day. As much as I wanted to spend all day today re-cooperating from a super busy weekend there was just wasn't time. Today was the last day before Taylor starts Kindergarten. I didn't think it would be too much of a big deal since she is at the same school she was for Pre-school, but it really is affecting me. I have a Kindergartner now, how in the world did that happen???

Taylor and Cody each picked out their new outfits and have tested out their backpacks. The clothes has been washed and are laid out ready for tomorrow. The new shoes have been laced. And the bag of required school supplies is by the door ready to go. I don't think there is anything else I can do to prepare besides make sure that I don't hit the snooze and sleep in tomorrow.

No comments: