Friday, September 5, 2008

GNO - Americana @ Brand

Last night's Girls Night Out trip was to a wonderful shopping and dining center in Glendale, featuring dancing waterfall fountain. Americana more commonly known as Americana @ Brand just opened a few months ago, May 2008. I had not even heard of the place until Heidi had mentioned it and suggested it for dinner. Probably the coolest feature of Americana that I was in awe over was the giant chandelier that hangs over the street. It was giant & beautiful. We went to The Cheesecake Factory for dinner, where I tried for the first time edamame, and loved it!! For dinner I had a Kobe burger, delicious!! The night was great but I soon learned it was going to get even better.

My Girls, had something up their sleeve. After we finished off the carrot cake for dessert, they gave me a present. I opened the bag to find a super cute purse, one similar to the one Nellie has that I had been eyeing for a while. Turns out they all got together, without my knowledge and treated me to a present for completing statistics. In addition to the purse, Heidi picked up the tab for dinner. It was an awesome night and I'm truly grateful to have friends like My Girls. Thanks again Antoinette, Nellie & Heidi for a wonderful evening. We missed you Christal!!


I almost forgot about the trolley they have there also.

1 comment:

Kylee said...

Sounds like you've got some really great friends!!