Sunday, May 24, 2009

Blackberry for Kids

Leapfrog has saved me with the latest in toys that kids really shouldn't need but because of technology do need. The kids are always fighting over my cell phone and Blackberry. They need their own, but it doesn't make sense to get one for two kids under 7 that would just be crazy. Bring in the newest toy to hit the shelves, Leapfrog Text and Learn, this toy is similar to a Blackberry, you can even send text messages back and forth with Scout, the pretend dog who is the star of this new toy. These toys were flying off the shelves but I was lucky enough to get one and my mom and sister found another one. Score!
Taylor & Cody love them, a Leapfrog success. The night they got them both begged to stay up just a little late, which I of course gave into. That night when they went to sleep they left their Blackberries on the counter and the first thing Cody did when he got up the next morning was to check for messages. Ah, addicted to his Crackberry already.
Peace Out...Cub Scout!!!
Photobucket

2 comments:

kim said...

thats cute. i could so see them texting each other too.

Kylee said...

Those look so cool! Thinking about getting one for Truett's BDay. BTW, I nominated you for an award on my blog....I know you're busy so don't worry about completing it!