Sunday, May 24, 2009

H2H: New TV...Finally

This House to Home project is one that has been much needed for some time, and I'm very glad that this phase is over. A new TV has been an item that we have needed for a while not because our other TV didn't work, it was fine really. But because we needed to get into the 21st century with a "real" TV. I mean after all I do work for NBC right, I should be able to actually see the shows that provide me with a paycheck week after week. The process of finding a TV was a nightmare so many choices and so many options. Finally though Costco did not let us down and we found another item to continue with the 2009 House to Home Challenge. This challenge needed a before picture because the after is so different.

Before: Nice, but not our style anymore
After: Perfect in every way
Peace Out...Cub Scout!!!
Photobucket

No comments: