Sunday, May 24, 2009

Princess Taylor is 6

On May 4th my Princess turned 6 years old. It's been a few weeks since this happened and while it gets a little each day it still is unfounded to me why time has to go so fast. On one hand it seems that the past 6 years have flown by on the other I try to imagine life before Taylor and it seems a world away. My Princess means the world to me and each and every day she amazes me at the young girl she is turning into. Almost a little too much at times, but really that is only the beginning, people have told me wait until she reaches her teenage years. Eek!

Posing with her cake at her party
Getting started on her presents
Taylor in true Taylor form, need I say more

Peace Out...Cub Scout!!!
Photobucket

1 comment:

Lexie Loo, Lily, Liam & Dylan Too said...

She's a doll! Hope she had a great birthday!