Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Bad Blogger Award

I'm so excited, or maybe I shouldn't be? But I just won a Blog award. No fancy buttons and no prizes but still I won! Um, and I should probably mention I nominated myself and also just made this award up because I'm. A. Bad. Blogger.
Seriously, something has to change. I love going back and reading through my blog and am bummed I've missed the last, whose even counting, many many months and many many memories. I've thought for the last few days how to get back in the blogging groove and it hit me...
My cousin, Robin, has started taking a picture a day on Facebook. Simple enough I can take one picture a day and put straight on my blog (thanks to the modern advancements of technology I could do this in less than a minute). And since a picture is technically worth a 1,000 words I only have to do pictures and not even bother with words....but my hope is to build from there and get back into the good old blog full swing, and who knows maybe I'll win an award or two?!?

So there we have it. Stay tuned and see how this one plays out.

No comments: