Friday, November 7, 2008

Bittersweet Day at Work

Today is the first day that I'm writing about my job on my Blog. I'm sure that I have made mention of what I do, or maybe I haven't. I'm not sure. I guess it is the one part of my life that I keep to myself and I'm not sure why really. The reason though that I'm going to fill you in on what I do is that I got a new job (promotion), same company though, and today was my last day in my current job. As excited as I am to start the new one there are always the memories that you leave behind.
I have been with NBC Universal now for over 4 years, working with the same people. 4 years is a long time to build great relationships, which I feel that I have done.
Today at work, my team threw me a wonderful going away party complete with cupcakes a ton of professional, but cool, things for my desk in my new office. I of course teared up at the thought of what a great team I was leaving behind.
Now onto the new job though. HR Generalist for our IT department. New challenges and exciting opportunities for growth are ahead for me and I couldn't be more excited for that.


Peace Out...Cub Scout!!!
Photobucket

No comments: