Saturday, October 25, 2008

No More Painting

The novelty of painting has run out for Jeremy & I. It actually ran out a few months ago and we sat in this house with half painted walls in the family room. Not sure what happened, but the idea of painting just sort of fizzled out and we knew we had to do something about it. Of course, what option do you have when you don't feel like painting anymore?? Hire somebody to do it for us. And that is exactly what we have done and we couldn't be happier about the decision. Today our painters came out and completed all of the doors, trim, and baseboards. How they did all of that in just one day is beyond me, it would have taken Jeremy & I until 2010. I can't wait for the painting to be all done so the decorating can start. Now that is for sure something I will tackle.

Peace Out...Cub Scout!!!
Photobucket

No comments: