Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Long Time, No Blog

Wow!! I can't believe I let this much time pass once again since my last Blog. If you were to ask me where the last 23 days went and what I have been up to my response would be....I have no idea!!! These last few weeks have just flown by and I'm sure I can account for some of the time, but not 24 hours for each of the last 23 days...552 hours worth...where did it all go? Time is just passing by before my very eyes and there is no way to stop time, trust me I tried. But the good news is that I have a plan to make sure that I keep on Blogging at relatively decent intervals of time and with this new plan should come the new and improved Blog...and if not well that's ok too, after all this Blog is called One Busy Mommy and that alone gives me reason to slack every once in a while. It's getting late though...I'm super tired and headed to bed. Tomorrow though I promise to fill you in on what I have been up to the last 552 hours of my life.


Peace Out...Cub Scout!!!
Photobucket

No comments: