Sunday, October 12, 2008

The Horse Races

Yesterday morning my mom called and said something that I haven't heard in a long time...Let's go to Santa Anita!!! Of course, that sounded like a wonderful idea since it is has been so long since I have been there. But the horse races are always fun so so I knew it would be a great day. The kids had so much fun watching the horses. My most favorite moment of the day had to be in the 2nd race when Cody's horse won and he told everybody, yes even complete strangers, that his horse had won the race. Cody's eyes lit up and it was a genuine excitement that will forever be etched in my memory.


Cody in our seats, and the "trademark" Peace Out Cub Scout pose Taylor & Cody in front of the horse viewing area

Taylor & Cody the view from our seats in the background


Cody checking out the track from our seats

One of the many beautiful horses

Peace Out...Cub Scout!!!
Photobucket

No comments: