Saturday, March 14, 2009

Cody -- March 2009

Cody, Cody, Cody...where do I start on my silly little boy. These last few months have really shown me just how there is no longer a baby in this house. Cody is by far the sweetest little guy I've ever met. He is going to make some girl a very happy wife...but he is almost too sweet so mommy is working on that part because no girl is going to take advantage of my little stud. Cody will give you the shirt off his back if you asked for it. This is especially true with Taylor, whom he loves more than words could say. Anything Taylor wants Cody will make it happen.

Last week Cody received an award at school that about knocked me off my feet, he got an award for participation for answering a question during bible study. I had to check with the teachers to make sure they didn't have it wrong and that indeed it was Cody who earned it. You see, my sweet perfect little Cody is the best when it comes to compassion but when it comes to attention span and being able to sit still he has zero on that front. This award proved to me that indeed he has it in him and one day it will come out, in the meantime I just chalk it up to "being a boy".

Cody's obsession with fire trucks has not stopped and has increased to taxi cabs, police cars, ambulances, and trash trucks. Cody is capable of spotting any of these on the road, parked in a lot, or at a house a million miles away. He has to point them out to me oftentimes because he sees them well before I do.

Last weekend Jeremy & I broke down and finally went for a new hair style for Cody...he is now officially a flat top kid and we love it!!! As soon as his barber was done with it she said, this is the cut for him.

Peace Out...Cub Scout!!!
Photobucket

1 comment:

Stephani Lindsey said...

What school do the kiddos go to? Hannah's going to Desert Christian in the Fall (well so is Avery but only Nursery school).