Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Sure, why not??

So I decided to try this whole blogging stuff. I tried a few years back when Cody was first born but I got too crazy with it and created a whole entire website for the kids. Long story short, I do not have time for a whole website, got irritated with myself because I never had time to update it, and therefore just cancelled the darn thing.

But then I started getting antsy so I looked around and stumbled across this whole blogging thing and figured, Sure, why not?

So here I sit in front of the computer wondering what this blog will turn into and where it will head. Only time will tell. Realistically, I have a crazy busy life. I work full time and go to school full time, add to that my family and you could say I have a full plate. But I'm always looking to add more to it......

No comments: